The Dynamic PEO Solution
Benefits to the organization are numerous and include:
- Reduce your Costs - By taking advantage of our large group buying power, economies of scale and our administrative expertise and efficiencies, we may be able to reduce your costs on all mandatory employee costs (unemployment, workers' compensation, etc.) as well as other employee benefit costs.
- Save Time - Focus on your Core Business - By outsourcing your employee administration functions to Dynamic, you can focus your energies on revenue generating tasks, allowing you to grow your business without the distractions and hassles.
- Single Source Efficiency - Dynamic will be your single point of contact for all of your administration needs (payroll, direct deposits, workers' comp., health insurance, unemployment, payroll tax filings, etc.) Dynamic makes vender management convenient, efficient and easy.
- Increase your profits and become more competitive - By reducing and controlling costs (employment overhead, turnover, recruiting, administration and benefits), your profits will naturally increase.
- Provide an Expanded Array of Benefits - Including a robust 401(k) retirement plan, a FLEX spending account (section 125 plan), Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) and our WorkPerks program are all included.
PEO Services include but are not limited to:
- Accurate and timely payroll processing
- Direct Deposits/Paychecks
- Payroll taxes paid and filed (FICA, FUTA, SUTA, 940, 941)
- Processing of employee tax levies, child support and garnishments.
- Required governmental reporting.
- Unemployment claim administration, verification and dispute resolution.
Employee Benefit Administration
- Research, acquire and administer all medical insurance as requested.
- 401(k) retirement plan testing/audits, administration, education and employee enrollment.
- Customized employee benefit guidebooks and e-books
- Provide and administer Flexible Spending Account, child care and unreimbursed medical expenses.
- Audit all insurance invoices.
- Respond to all employee inquiries regarding benefits.
Human Resource Services
- Create customized employee handbook with updates provided as required.
- Current personnel policies reviewed for legal compliance.
- Development of job descriptions as requested.
- Background Checks (additional fee applies).
- Development of compensation guidelines and analysis of competitive rates.
- Management training on proper interviewing, hiring, disciplinary and termination procedures, etc.
- Compliance with and administration of state and federal regulations including but not limited to the following: COBRA, FMLA, ADA, EEOC, Title VII compliance.
- Administration and processing of all work related injuries and OSHA.
- Ongoing HR Consultation on all personnel related issues.
Find us at: